- This is a 14 day rolling average of C-19 deaths as reported on coronavirus.data.gov.uk ( not a total picture but a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: Swarm, friends. I would love to know who this douchecanoe is... 20 hours ago
- RT @edwardpoole1975: Boris Johnson breaking the promise to stop chlorinated chicken coming in to the UK is not at all surprising. What alwa… 20 hours ago
- RT @ScottThuman: SHOCKING: to see members of the media also taking direct, *intentional* punches and swings from police as they cleared the… 3 days ago
- RT @camanpour: Houston Police Chief @ArtAcevedo: “Let me just say this to the President of the United States, on behalf of the police chief… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: water
What a fateful month – not thought about when Doidges published their yearbook. This month the calendar, a picture of the St Budeaux rifle club and the start of a terrifying tale set in and around Plymouth Sound!
Along with the calendar for July we have a double page picture of Lord and Lady Hardinge which Doidges featured and some information about the Eddystone lighthouse.. and jokes !
Following a torrential downpour at 11am the failure of the council to unblock the drains resulted in yet another flood, this the biggest I have ever seen here. I wonder how safe it is and whether the tree root systems are weakened by so … Continue reading