This post from Doidge’s annual 1914 is of all of the places of public worship in Plymouth , Devonport and Stonehouse in 1914 together with the names of the various officiating clergy. The usual advertisements face each page and I have included a picture of an engraving of the Freemasons Hall in a very different looking Cornwall Street !
- We didn't "cry" after the Brexit referendum because we lost, we "cried" because we knew. twitter.com/paullewismoney… 4 hours ago
- RT @campbellclaret: Wake to news we are spending hundreds of millions on red tape to deal with border checks that were never going to happe… 22 hours ago
- RT @ThatTimWalker: Retweet please if you don’t believe the NHS will be safe in Johnson’s hands. theguardian.com/society/2020/j… 2 days ago
- RT @William24625705: My daughter a nurse went to check her bank account and she has 36 claps left to last her till the end of the month. 2 days ago
- RT @gavinesler: Is everyone ok with this? Revealed: Key Cummings and Gove ally given COVID-19 contract without open tender | openDemocracy… 3 days ago